Privacy and Cookies Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Complete Care Ltd, Village Walk, Douglas, Isle of Man.
What information is being collected:
Personal information about you and your medical/physical/ and social requirements in order to write a comprehensive Care plan to meet your needs. Including any other information you wish to share with us.
Who is collecting it?
Complete Care employees. All of whom are DBS checked and have signed a confidentially agreement.
How is it collected
Face to face meetings, on the phone, via email and any other means that the Client is agreeable to.
Why is it being collected?
To create a care plan that appropriately meets Client’s needs and wishes.
How will it be used?
To provide a bespoke Care package as dictated by the Clients wishes.
Who will it be shared with?
Complete Care staff and third parties such as doctors, district nurse and other parties that may have involvement in your care. Every third party that may receive information is agreed to individually by the Client before Care commences.
From the 25th May the new GDPR will come into force. This means that Complete Care have an obligation to process applicant data in line with new legislation meaning
- Data must be processed lawfully in a clear, fair and transparent manner to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must only be collected for the purpose of providing Care to the Clients specification and to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to provide Care to the Clients specification and to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be retained only for as long as necessary and according to the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date and meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be processed securely during all stages and destroyed safely within the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
Our Clients have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 which includes:
- Their right to be informed about their data
- Their right of access to their data
- Their right to have their data rectified
- Their right to have their data deleted
- Their right to restrict processing of data
- Their right to object to the processing of data
- Their right of data portability making it easier to access their information
- Their right to object to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.