Privacy and Cookies Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Complete Care Ltd, Village Walk, Douglas, Isle of Man.
What information is being collected:
Personal information about you and your medical/physical/ and social requirements in order to write a comprehensive Care plan to meet your needs. Including any other information you wish to share with us.
Who is collecting it?
Complete Care employees. All of whom are DBS checked and have signed a confidentially agreement.
How is it collected
Face to face meetings, on the phone, via email and any other means that the Client is agreeable to.
Why is it being collected?
To create a care plan that appropriately meets Client’s needs and wishes.
How will it be used?
To provide a bespoke Care package as dictated by the Clients wishes.
Who will it be shared with?
Complete Care staff and third parties such as doctors, district nurse and other parties that may have involvement in your care. Every third party that may receive information is agreed to individually by the Client before Care commences.
From the 25th May the new GDPR will come into force. This means that Complete Care have an obligation to process applicant data in line with new legislation meaning
- Data must be processed lawfully in a clear, fair and transparent manner to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must only be collected for the purpose of providing Care to the Clients specification and to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to provide Care to the Clients specification and to meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be retained only for as long as necessary and according to the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date and meet the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
- Data must be processed securely during all stages and destroyed safely within the requirements of the IOM minimum standards
Our Clients have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 which includes:
- Their right to be informed about their data
- Their right of access to their data
- Their right to have their data rectified
- Their right to have their data deleted
- Their right to restrict processing of data
- Their right to object to the processing of data
- Their right of data portability making it easier to access their information
- Their right to object to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-‐in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• Opt‐in to receive marketing communications from our third-‐party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Write to us at: Complete Care Ltd, Village Walk, Onchan, Isle of Man.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the completecare.im domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.