About our care plans
Our individual Care Plans enable us to offer a flexible approach to the multiple levels of care. The Plans are based on the health and individual requirements of each client. An Assessment is carried our for all clients be it, hourly or live-in care and this in turn provides the basis of our adaptable pricing platform for each client.
Our carers have been selected through a rigorous recruitment and selection process and all the team have been police checked. All our carers undergo an initial induction training programme which then develops into a continuing professional plan, regular supervision. Additional training sessions are run within the company utilising the expertise of outside health professionals who are engaged to deliver these training programmes.
Here are some of the services we at Complete Care can provide when we support you on an hourly or live-in basis:
At Complete Care Limited, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all aspects of the clients Personal Care are handled sensitively, with dignity and privacy.
- Personal hygiene
- Our carers are skilled in helping you bathe, wash or shower. If you are uncomfortable with this they can also just help with certain tasks such as washing your hair.
- Going to the toilet
- Your carer will assist you to the toilet if you need help. This particular task is always sensitively and professionally dealt with to ensure your dignity and privacy.
- Your carer will help you get out of bed in the morning and settled comfortably in bed at night. Your usual morning, bedtimes routines will always be followed.
- If you need help remembering to take your medication your Complete Care, carer will remind you and assist with the ordering and collection of medication from your local pharmacy. Your carer will also help if you need any creams or ointments applying.
Complete Care Limited promotes client choices, client wishes. Our carers are happy to cook, serve a wholesome, healthy meal of your choice at any time!
- Meal preparation
- Your carer will be happy to help prepare and cook meals of your choice.
- Eat alone or with a carer
- This is your personal choice. Your carer will be more than happy to either respect your privacy when eating or eat with you for social engagement.
- We all get hungry from time to time so don't be afraid to ask for a light snack or cup of tea - it's our job to help.
- Light housework such as vacuuming, dusting, general household tasks are happily undertaken by all of the Complete Care team.
- Your carer will assist in any errands you need such as shopping, going to the bank or picking up your pension.